November 15, 2010

Day One: Your favorite quotes. completed 11/14.
Day Two: A letter to your best friend. completed 11/15.
Day Three: Describe your first kiss, where you were, who saw and how you felt when it happened.
Day Four: Tell the story of your favorite memory.
Day Five: Three things that you’ve done in your life that you regret doing / not doing.
Day Six: Three things that you wish you could do right now.
Day Seven: Your favorite TV show, movie, song and book.
Day Eight: Write a letter to someone that you’ve drifted away from and now miss.
Day Nine: Five items you’d grab in a fire.
Day Ten: The hardest thing you’ve ever had to do.


day No. 2
a letter to your best friend.

by definition a best friend should be someone who is always there and never ever leaves your side. to me, a best friend means somebody who is there for you when you need them, a person who fits into your life in such a way that you couldn't ever see yourself without them. there has only ever been one person in this entire world that has been that for me throughout my life. she has loved me from the moment i was brought into this world, and i know she will continue in that love until the day that i leave it. she is an incredible person who i look up to so much. she has made her own share of mistakes in this life, but she is so humble that she has taken those mistakes and gained an incredible amount of knowledge from them. she has taught me so many things about life and about myself, that without her influence, i don't think i would be the same kind of person i am today. she has been there for me in my weakest of moments; times when i was so broken that i couldn't even bring myself to face the real world. i was too ashamed to reveal myself to anybody, except for her. she was there. she wanted to be there. and she never doubted me. she believes in me. and for that, i will be eternally grateful. there are not many people in this world that can look at me and say, "caitlin you're beautiful." and make me actually believe it. she forces me to have confidence in myself. she doesn't let me get away with short selling myself. i love her. i love her. i love her. (i miss her.) and i hope she knows how much she means to me. my older, smaller, sister. my eternal best friend. courtney michelle thomas.
xoxo,
caitlin elizabeth thomas.

2 comments:

Court Thomas said...

This almost made me cry!
I love youuuu. (:

caitlinelizabeth. said...

i love you most! (: