March 3, 2011




"Asking a girl if you may kiss her before doing it is an insulting way of laying all the responsibility on her."
-'Reflections of a Bachelor Girl' by Helen Rowland





"One morning, about four o'clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, Why am I out this time of night? I was miserable, and it came to me: I'm falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with."
-June Carter Cash






"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic then to love people."
-Vincent van Gogh






"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment."
-Jane Austen







i am a hopeless romantic. (heavy sigh) what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

miss mandi said...

don't worry.
i'm hopeless as well.