July 30, 2011

6) the person you like and why you like them.
tanner scott eastmond.
why do i like him? there is no way to answer that question entirely, because in fact i love every single thing about him. i love him for all of his good, and for all of his bad. i love him for all of the reasons we should work, and for all the reasons that we shouldn't. i love him for our good times, and i love him for our bad. i love that he is my hero, my example, my number one fan, and my best friend. i love his big smile, and his contagious laugh. i love how much he has taught me about life, and relationships. i love that he has given me another chance and renewed my faith in myself, and in others. i love that he has given me his trust. i love that he is loyal. i love that he is constantly waiting for me, and doing things that i need. i love how we compliment each others' personalities so well. i love that i can just laugh and be myself around him. i love that he is good to me. i love him for everything he has ever given me, or done for me. i love him for taking time out of his own life to fix the flaws in mine. i love that he reads my blog everyday. i love that he says i'm beautiful. i love that he wants me to achieve my dreams and believes in me. i love that he has changed me. i love that i found him. i love that for now, i can claim him as mine.
our first date.

temple square.


sweethearts.



state basketball.


morp.

dance co. concert

state soccer

prom

prom

prom

seminary graduation


prom



lake powell




favorite picture.

"it'll all be worth it."

No comments: