September 19, 2011

 i don't know if i can yell any louder, how many times have i kicked you out of here? or said something insulting? i can be so mean when i wanna be, i am capable of really anything, i can cut you into pieces, when my heart is, broken. please don't leave me. i always say how i don't need you, but it's always gonna come right back to this. please don't leave me. how did I become so obnoxious? what is it with you that makes me act like this? i've never been this nasty. can't you tell that this is all just a contest? the one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest, but baby i don't mean it. i mean it, i promise. please don't leave me. i always say how i don't need you, but it's always gonna come right back to this. please don't leave me. i forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me. i can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag, and I need you, i'm sorry. please, please don't leave me. baby, please don't leave me. please don't leave me. i always say how i don't need you, but it's always gonna come right back to this. please don't leave me, please don't leave me. i always say how i don't need you, but it's always gonna come right back to this. please don't leave me, baby, please,

 please don't leave me.

No comments: