November 24, 2011

i am so grateful for....

my family. my friends. tanner scott eastmond. cassady. courtney lynn boss. missionaries. the gospel. the book of mormon. education. food. water. dance. music. a home. a roof over my head. my knowledge. prayer. repentence. love. relationships. laughter. hugs. light. electricity. emails. letters. legs. kisses. temples. movies. cars. clothes. books. pencils. paper. computers. emotions. air. wind. nature. freedom. writing. singing. glitter. smiles. happiness.

the feel of sand in my toes. holding hands with someone i care about. laughing until my stomach aches. curling up be the fire and reading a book until the sun goes down. cuddling suring a movie. walking through temple square during christmas. laying in the grass on a warm summer's day. talking until dawn. dancing for something i believe in. watching somebody open a gift i gave them. loving someone with all that i can. missing someone with all of my heart. receiving a letter. learning a new skill. singingby myself in the car. feeling the spirit in ways you never though possible...


what are you thankful for?

happy thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Court(: said...

I'm grateful for a best friend who doesn't judge me. For a best friend who can make me laugh til I pee. A friend who I know will ALWAYS be there- no matter the circumstance. I'm grateful for a best friend who sincerely cares about me and has my best interest at heart. A friend who is willing to beat up those who hurt me, but forgives them once I do. I'm grateful for a friend who doesn't pressure me to do anything. A friend who is understanding and listens. I'm grateful for a best friend who will skip school with me on their birthday so we can sleep all day and watch music videos. I'm grateful for a best friend who would drop anything if I needed her. A friend who is honest and blunt. A friend I can come to with any question... and I mean ANY question. I am grateful for a best friend who puts me before herself. I'm grateful for a best friend who has a testimony and high standards. A friend who keeps me in line and reminds me of the person I am striving to become.

I am grateful for Caitlin Elizabeth Thomas. I love her with all my heart and always will.

caitlinelizabeth. said...

boss. you are a miracle. (: hahaha