February 15, 2012

my dearest valentine,
thank you for always being there for me when i need you. thank you for always being thoughtful. thank you for showing me more kindness than anybody else ever has. thank you for being so cute. thank you for not giving up on me. thank you for showing me an entirely new world full of hope, love, and forgiveness. thank you for helping me to chase away my demons. thank you for not letting me run away from you in the meantime. thank you for being understanding. thank you for being strong. thank you for listening. thank you for making me laugh. thank you for showing me respect. thank you for telling me i'm beautiful. thank you for driving me around, and opening my doors. thank you for being an example. thank you for always asking me what i want. thank you for all the times you have bought me dinner. thank you for holding me when i am sick. thank you for being careful with me. thank you for being loyal. thank you for buying me flowers. thank you for surprising me. thank you for trying to be romantic, even though it isn't natural to you, but trying because i love it. thank you for listening to all of my cd's. thank you for reading this blog everyday. thank you for showing concern. thank you for always being honest. thank you for being patient. thank you for not walking away. thank you for letting me use you as my punching bag sometimes. thank you for teaching me that i am capable. thank you for making me name good qualities about myself. thank you for dreaming with me. thank you for being so excited about your mission. thank you for agreeing to write me. thank you for your support. thank you for all of those late night phone calls. thank you for your sweet text messages. thank you for writing me letters. thank you for always coming and watching me dance. thank you for complimenting me. thank you for holding my hand in public. thank you for all of those hugs full of comfort. thank you for always trying the best you can. thank you for always being responsible. thank you for having goals for your future. thank you for always being a worthy priesthood holder. thank you for trusting me with your fears, and your desires. thank you for telling me things you have not told anyone else. thank you for wanting to take a woman to the temple someday, and always treating me accordingly. thank you for being there whenever we did something stupid together. thank you for not getting me into trouble. thank you for being kind. thank you for being courageous. thank you for loving me.
i thank you for being my best friend. 
you were the best valentine anyone could have asked for.
xoxoxo,
-shine on,
glitter girl

No comments: