March 8, 2012

this vacation's useless,
these white pills aren't kind.
i've given a lot of thought on this 13-hour drive.
i missed the grinding concrete where we sat past 8 or 9,
and slowly finished laughing in the glow of our headlights.
i've given a lot of thought to the nights we use to have.
the days have come and gone
our lives went by so fast.
i faintly remember breathing on your bedroom floor,
where i laid and told you but you swear you loved me more.

do you care if i don't know what to say?
will you sleep tonight, will you think of me?
will i shake this off pretend it's all okay,
that there's someone out there who feels just like me?
there is.

those notes you wrote me
i've kept them all.
i've given a lot of thought of how to write you back this fall.
with every single letter in every single word there
will be a hidden message about a boy that loves a girl.

do you care if i don't know what to say?
will you sleep tonight, will you think of me?
will i shake this off pretend it's all okay,
that there's someone out there who feels just like me?
there is.

do you care if i don't know what to say?
will you sleep tonight, will you think of me?
will i shake this off pretend it's all okay 
that there's someone out there who feels just like me?

do you care if i don't know what to say?
will you sleep tonight, will you think of me?
will i shake this off pretend it's all okay 
that there's someone out there who feels just like me?
there is.
-There Is
Box Car Racer

it was good to see you dezz.
everyone go listen to this song, it is amazing.
(:

-shine on,
glitter girl

No comments: