April 20, 2012

http://missamericaforkids.org/Donate/599b6e18-443d-4a0e-b321-f7d5b97a5fd8 


hello my friends.
sorry i have not blogged in days, all of this pageant stuff has me really busy. so, i have this crazy idea. my next pageant is miss lehi which is happening on June 1st. well, every contestant has to raise 100 dollars for the children's miracle network and i thought that maybe some of my readers would want to help out. if you do, click on the link above and donate however much you feel like giving. just remember, none of this money goes to me. it goes straight to the CMN. (children's miracle network). this is not required and i will never know whether or not you donate, so no worries if you don't. but hey, if you feel like serving, or maybe helping out a friend, then please donate. even 3 dollars will help! 
i promise that i will get back to my normal blogging routine soon. yess, i promise. never fear.


for now,


-shine on,
glitter girl.

3 comments:

andy brienne said...

I'm doing PR for the children's miracle network this summer! Good luck, lady!

andy brienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is it too late to bring books over??