April 25, 2012

okay. so it has been a really long time since i have written anything actually worth reading. sorry about that, life has gotten really crazy for me. i was doing pageant stuff, then had to begin preparing for finals. blehh. but i log on today and what the heck?! the entire layout of blogger has changed! ugh, i hate it when my sites do that to me! i was lost in the mass webpage confusion. eventually though, i found the button i was looking for and now, here i am.


so, my first year of college is almost over. i can hardly even believe it. time flew by so fast this year. i still feel like i could be in high school sometimes. i do not feel nearly old enough to be a sophomore in college. that is just ridiculous. how did it even happen? all sorts of things are going to have to change now. i have to get a full time job, save lots of money, buy my own car,   etc. things that, ten years ago, i would have never pictured myself doing. i know these things aren't very difficult, but then again, it is not as easy as it sounds...... HA! 


i must say though, i have grown a little attached to this small hodunk town. it will be sad to leave it and not come home for almost four months. in good news, i will be returning. and when i return i will be starting my last and final year at snow college. then i will get my degree, move back to utah county, hopefully attend BYU, and live happily ever after in my own perfect way. i am not sure what the future holds in store for me, not even at all. but, i do know that i am not afraid. not anymore. i have confidence now. a confidence that i have never had before. and i can't wait to see exactly where it leads me.


so readers, if some of you may find that you feel your life is in question, just remember how far you have come. do not look to see where you messed up or where you stopped, just look at the amount of dirt you have under your shoes. it's important to recognize what you have accomplished in your life. be proud of yourself. stand up and love who you are and what you have going for you. we all have the potential to change the world, we just have to be brave enough to see how. 


-shine on,
glitter girl.