July 27, 2012

you know,
i find it so interesting, the things the heart is capable of.
for being so small, it can be so resilient. 


then i stop and think, perhaps the heart only gives back what the owner puts in.
that would make sense logically, considering we are the true masters of our own souls.


i am nobody incredible, but i have been incredibly fascinated by my situation.
who would have thought?


sometimes we are just blessed with people in our life who are just always there.
whether you want them to be there or not. 
they pop back in at the ideal time. or perhaps, they never really left.


then again, sometimes you are blessed with people who are introduced to you at a strange time.
strange, yet perfect.


and then sometimes, you are blessed with both.
and it is in those moments that one can be truly overjoyed.
even in times when most would assume you would be down.


isn't life a truly mysterious, yet wonderful thing?


-shine on,
glitter girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, Caitlin. :) So, so much.

G wiz said...

Well said glitter girl, well said.

glitter girl. said...

who are you anonymous?!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it better not to know?

What I can tell you is that there is more than one of us, and that To be honest, I don't know who the others are, but if you're curious, I'm the one to whom the first comment here belongs, and I'm also the one that you dedicated a post to on the 3rd of April. I actually never responded that message. Thank you for your kind words. Truly, I appreciate it.

Personally, I write anonymously because I would rather you not know who I am. That would almost ruin the purpose of commenting, I think. Credit is not something I enjoy, even if it is a little unfair that I know your name and you don't know mine. However, if you honestly want me to, I will let you in on the secret.

Have a good day, Glitter Girl.

glitter girl. said...

i figure there are a few. you all write differently. you do not have to share your name with me. i just appreciate your kind words. (: really. it is nice to know that there are people out there who enjoy spreading light to other people. people like you inspire me everyday to do what i do. you make it worth it. keep being that amazing light you are and spreading a little more glitter to this world. <3

-glitter girl.