August 9, 2012

"and i fell in love, in love with you suddenly. and there's no place else i could be but here in your arms."

isn't it fun to start getting those butterflies again, or even begin to miss someone new? how exciting. i can feel a change coming in my life, and usually that would scare me half to death. but this time, i embrace it with the most open of arms. it is time for a change, and it is time to move forward. i have realized all that there is going for me. how can i refuse that? remember readers, if you are like me, change can be utterly terrifying. but it is something so inevitable, and something that can be so beautiful. don't spend your life holding yourself back from what you are scared to face. god puts plans in motion for a reason, and it is nearly impossible to fight with him. HA. don't be like me, be better than me. go down your path with confidence and purpose. find who it is you are destined to be. change can be lovely, oh so lovely. plus, you never know what people you may discover, or even rediscover, on your way. these could be the people your life has truly been waiting for. the people your heart has always lingered for. trust, and let yourself begin anew. my inner control freak has a hard time just letting loose and blindly following, but i am trying. and i think i sort of might even like it. walk with me readers, what's the worse that could happen?

-shine on,
glitter girl.

No comments: