September 17, 2012

HI MY CAITLIN!
Oh, how I love you and how I have thought about you a lot this week. Very much a lot. I dunno why. Just certain things have reminded me of you.
I think, no I KNOW you are going to be an amazing missionary. Better than I am. Diligence is an attribute you HAVE that I am trying so hard to GET. You are the most diligent person I know. Sometimes its hard to knock and knock and get creative and not slow down, but you could do it because you are diligent person. The biggest and most important attribute I think a missionary needs is Charity. You were born with this, I was not. I have learned how important love really is. Love for the Lord, love for your investigators, love for the members, love for yourself, and love for strangers and people you have never met and will probably never see again. Shakespeare said, "Those who do not show their love, do not love" And I know that too be true, and I am learning to let people in through my alligator skin. Charity is not a weakness. Being a "lover" is truly more powerful then being a "fighter" Moroni 7: 45-48 say that with our charity YE ARE NOTHING. For it is the perfect love of Christ. And You are a perfect example for love for others. I have always admired that about you. That is why you are gunna be a great and amazing missionary. 
Did I ever show you this picture of me and matt? I think you'll love it! (: Oh and this lame TOMS picture to prove to jenn and amelia that i am still a lame hipster fag. (;
Be good, I love you. Dont stress. Have fun. Be happy.
Hermana Thomacita (:

2 comments:

mardiiiii said...

i miss cournaaaay.

glitter girl. said...

don't we all? i luff her so much.